Thought Bubble, not this year!

Over the last couple of years, I've attended Thought Bubble in Leeds. I've shared a table with Paul and Britt in the Geordie Ghetto with the other Paperjammers. Generally I've had a great time. It's a great event that's well organised and I've met loads of amazing folks there.

But this year I'm not be an exhibitor.

My main bugbear is the Sunday session. Frankly, last year's Sunday was poor both in terms of trade and footfall. I had great sales on Saturday but next to nothing on Sunday. Also, two days sitting behind a table was too much. After an hour on Sunday I knew it would be a drag with much fewer people and a strangely flat atmosphere.

I've got no axe to grind with the event or anyone there, I'll be there but as a punter this year and I'll probably have a great time.

Comments