Metaphrog (Night Salad) - I loved their Louis comics, beautiful artwork and touching story. Picked up Red Letter Day. Lovely people.
Gary and Chris (Villainous) - Great chaps from Glasgow. Looking forward to reading issue 2.
Suzy Varty - North East comics legend. Great chat with her about Canny Comics Con.
Luke Halshall (Geek Syndicate) - Fantastic fellow I could have chatted with him all day.
Ed Murphy (Rough Cut Comics) - Great bloke, should be coming down to Canny Con. Forgot to buy any of his comics.
Philipa Rice (My Cardboard Life) - The family and I love her stuff. Picked up some real goodies from her stall.
- Best Negotiator - Paul Thompson for the 'Starkings Gambit' technique. Honourable mention for Sophie and her Genki bargaining.
- Best Sale - Paul Thompson and his print, he could of sold it three times over.
- Most Difficult Request - Jack Fallows requested to draw a Tortilla (Half Tortoise & Half Gorilla)
- Best Curmudgeon - I've decided not to say who won this. But one Paperjammer was complaining about the overly strict approach taken by the Rollerskating Chicks in Gold Hotpants who were policing the event.
- Best Photo Opportunity Spotted - Britt Coxon, the roller boot moment was great.
- Best Photo - Me. But some of the roller photos are too racy even for the internet.
- Best Table Cloth - Daniel Clifford you can't fail with polka dots.
- Most Considerate Significant Other - Lily Daniels, Daniel wouldn't have survived without her.
- Best Resurrection - Gary Bainbridge, we thought he was a goner for after the Wiessbier.
- Best Dancing - Gary Bainbridge, see above.
- Best Sweets - Lydia, Lobster Tails were strange but exciting.
- Best Artist not in Nelson - Terry Wiley, where's the justice?
- Saddest Sight on Sunday Morning - Ian Mayor, Tales from the Hollow Earth 3 didn't deserve that.
I'll have to go through it all again in a few weeks at Canny. Excellent!