Taxonauts is Finished



Relief today as Taxonauts comic is finished. The final four pages are now lettered and have been sent to Matt. He's got the short straw of  finding a friendly printer and arranging the printing.

It's been a labour of almost love for a while now, even after I decided to put four extra pages in. I'm glad I did. It took a lot of effort but it was worth it.

Taxonauts is Matt and my take on a future when Britain has conquered space and started taxing it. Creaky, bureaucratic, bad-organised and sarcastic it's what we think the future will be like.

All being well it will be available at Thought Bubble comic festival this year and the Travelling Man Comic shop in Newcastle in November. If you cant wait til contact me or Matt for a copy, you might just get lucky.

More information soon.

Comments