Picture of Me



A cartoon of me in space.

This is a sketch I did for the Canny Comic Con blog (see link at the side of the page). It is to promote me as a guest and a seller of comics. CCC is a comics convention we are organising for December 10th this year. It's to promote comics in general and North East comics in particular. It's a free event and the main aim is for it to be fun and be accessable for the non-comic reading public.

The sketch itself is fairly accurate (apart from the Spacesuit and the space location) but I am bald and I sometimes wear a tie. But if I wanted everyone to know who I am I wouldn't call myself Cuttlefish.

Comments

  1. This may seem like an obvious question but... have cuttlefish appeared in, or inspired any of your comics? If so drop me a line... we should cross promote! http://cuttlefishcountry.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment